Ends of your hair feeling parched?
Mine were so I decided it was time for a deep conditioning homemade hair mask using... FOOD! Banana, Coconut Oil and Honey!
Did you know that Banana, Honey and Coconut oil blended together make a fantastic hair mask?
Here are the ingredients & amounts I used:
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 T. Honey
- 1 T. Coconut Oil
- Peel the banana and put into the blender
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- Blend thoroughly to a smoothie texture
- Apply to hair, starting at the ends and working towards the roots
- Twist hair up into a bun and cover with plastic wrap.
- Leave on for 10 minutes
- Rinse well in the shower
If you just rinse only and don't shampoo it out it may feel a bit greasy but wow! the ends feel so much stronger and healthier.
Hope you enjoy this mask!
Watch the Video to see me do all the steps and see the results!